Sunday 25 April 2010

Back home...

It's been two days since i came home from Germany where i went for treatment. Everything went well until a volcano had the idea to keep me from coming home for a few days...but i managed to click my heels and land somehow in my studio again...i missed my painting, the Mediterranean light and my dogs very much, and I'm relieved to be reunited with them all...

I'll probably be heading to Germany in September again, but for now, I'll enjoy all i have and keep painting... with the light flowing through my window, my watercolours on the table next to my rocking chair and my little dogs at my feet, dreaming :)

x
Lily

3 comments:

l said...

Glad to hear you got home. I love her blue hair :D
x

clare said...

Delightful painting! Hope you are feeling well and enjoying the summer.
xx

CaNdY said...

I love your blog, very much.
Just wanna let you knoe and keep it up. It's wonderful:)