Sunday 11 September 2011

The Aviary Keeper and the Beautiful Fair

So far it has been an adventurous year...I have moved away from the beloved island I have been living on for the last 18 years, to make a new home now in the U.K. I have met new people, seen exciting new places ( Jane Austen's house being one of my favorites) and found a new studio space which I love. It has been a good year...tough at the beginning but unraveling sweet and exciting....
I also started a new blog, devoted to the Aviary Keeper, which is one of the reasons I have not posted here for so long...
One of the most exciting things has been being invited to take part in the Selvedge Fair this coming Saturday! I have been extremely busy this past month getting ready for it and am thrilled to be meeting so many talented artists on the day :)

6 comments:

Tina Gilmore said...

Your work is so beautiful, and i'm so jealous you've seen Jane Austen's house, it's on my list of things to do.

Anonymous said...

Hello,

I really adore your work, simple and very inspiring. I look at your art/drawings over and over again, and it makes my day better :)

I wrote a post about you, as an illustrator, hope it is ok:
http://nazli-akal.blogspot.com/2012/01/i-wish.html

it is turkish, but basilcally what I written was how I admire illustrators in general, how I wish I were one of them--maybe in my next life :) -- and today's inspiration is you!

Hope you have a great day.

Love,
nazlı

Gislene said...

beautiful work,
a hug!

Ana. said...

I love your painting!! Your creations are beautiful and original.

A greeting,
Ana.

victor fox said...

I stumbled across yopur etsy shop, and now your blog! Oh my goodness your work is just incredible! I love it.
You are one talented girl!
Happy new follower!
Clare
www.foxyvictor.blogspot.com.au

Unknown said...

I have found you today, your art work is beautiful! My new inspiration :-)